Monday, November 25, 2013

Stone of Names: November Status Report

I'm still on track to have Stone of Names up on Amazon in December. It might be 11 PM December 31st, but it will be December. I'm in the final editing phase, correcting a few continuity and missing-information issues. Unfortunately, my productivity has really slowed down. I might have to step away from the book for a couple of days to reboot.

I'm torn about whether my next book should be the alt-history whodunit I have planned, or the young adult urban fantasy I recently had an idea for. I already have the mystery all plotted out, down to the characters and scenes and whatnot, but I expect that more contemporary urban fantasy is an easier sell right now.

In any case, Stone of Names is definitely in the homestretch now. Can't wait to have a copy in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment